Beginning a conversation
– Hello, how are you?
– I don’t think we’ve met. My name is Abraham.
– This is my first visit to this amazing exhibition and I’m looking to meet young artist today.
– Isn’t this weather lovely?
– This place is just horrible. Don’t you think?
– you’re a doctor, aren’t you?
– So, what brings you here?
– So, Is this your first time here?
– I hope I can find someone who could tell me more about this event.
– Your earrings are beautiful. Where did you get them?
– They must have quite a story. I’d love to hear it!
Maintaining a conversation
– So, did you see that news story about ocean pollution?
– What do you think about that, sir?
– Can you give me your opinion about the new system of education?
– You know, I read this article that said people sleep better when they fall asleep to the sound of the rain.
– Since you’re a lawyer, What do you think about this case?
– How did you get into law?
– So, did you see last night’s game?
– What kind of music do you listen to?
– What type of books do you like?
– What sort of movies do you like to watch?
– What’s your favorite baseball team?
– So, what do you like to do in your free time?
– So, tell me more about your childhood.
Ending a conversation
– Thanks for your time. It seems like we have a lot in common. Can I send you a friendship request in Facebook?
– It was lovely talking to you, sir.
– Well, I think the presentation is starting. It was nice to meet you, Casey.
– I’m terribly sorry, but I have to go.
– I’ve really enjoyed talking to you.
– I hope to see you soon.
– It’s been a pleasure talking with you.
– I hope to see you soon, Joey.