- Asking for information
– Who owns this firm?
– Who were you talking to?
– What is it for?
– What is that film about?
– What is your uncle Richard waiting for?
– What is that car like?
– What time does the train leave the station?
– I’m a little surprised, where have they decided to meet?
– When are you going to Kingston upon Hull?
– Why don’t you leave them alone?
– Whose coat is this?
– Which option have they chosen?
– How did your mother-in-law react?
– How old is his daughter?
– How far are we from Bordeaux?
– How often do you meet your father?
– How much is that romper suit?
– How long did your girlfriend work for this company?
– How long have you been living in this dirty pleace?
– How deep is that well?
– How high are The Rocky Mountains?
– How long is The Nile River?
– How many children has he got?
– Do you know where she’s gone?
– Did your fiancé like the movie you have chosen for him?
– Is it yours?
– Are you dreaming?
– Has he got a job?
– Have you ever seen that play?
– Had he already finished his studies?
– Have they been married for a long time?
– Were they dancing?
– Are you going to buy a yacht?
– Will it shrink?
– Would you be happy if you had one?
– Would she have understood the joke?
– Can I take this brochure as a souvenir?
– May I ask you a question?
– Must I leave, too?
– I’m afraid I have many things to do today, need I stay?
– Can you tell me how often they hold their assemblies?
– Could you give me his son’s address?
– Is it true that the prices have changed?
– Do you happen to know what this word means?
– I’ve been looking for her for a while, have you got an idea of where she’s hiding?
– I’d like to know who runs the organization?
– It would be interesting to know where the money comes from.
– I wonder whether it still exists.
– Don’t you think he’s going a bit too far?
– Would you mind if I asked you a question?
– That’s a question I’d like to ask you.
– The question I’d like to ask you is whether he can do it or not.
- Giving information
– Ok, go ahead!
– Yes of course.
– Yes, he is.
– That would be your ex-colleague Matt.
– You can take the plane from Malaga.
– Never mind, you just go straight on, and it will be on the second left turn next to pharmacy.
– Yes, I have.
– No, I haven’t seen this movie before.
– I guess the play stars at 10 pm.
– I’ve been living here for three years.