In this lesson, we’re going to show you some Uses of Something :
Something + Infinitive
- There must be something to do.
- I’ve got something to tell you about him.
Something + Adjective
- There was something weird about the way he looked at me.
- Send me a technician please, there’s something wrong with my computer.
Verb + Something
- You should do something about your sister’s situation.
- Say something ! Tell me that I was wrong.
Something + Like
- Can you believe that there are something like 700 million people who use Facebook.
- How many followers do you have in Twitter ? – I don’t know ! something like 900 people I guess.