In this lesson, you will learn about making predictions using : Will + Adverb / Adverb + Won’t / May / May not / Might / Might Not / Could / Or Likely to
Will + Adverb / Adverb + Won’t
- They probably won’t be there on time.
- We will definitely lose the game this Sunday.
- She will certainly pass her exam tomorrow.
May / May not / Might / Might Not / Could
- It could be dangerous there.
- Lincoln may call me in any minute.
- He might not come today.
- Students in the next class are likely to get good marks.
- The economy is likely to improve next month.
- From now on, people are likely to get married late.