- Simple future expresses a future action.
- Future continuous shows what will be taking place at a particular future time.
- Future perfect takes the future as the point from which it looks back at an earlier action.
The future of smart watches will depend on two things : their intuitive interfaces and multi-tasking.
Will here conveys a future idea.
|Simple future||Expresses a future action.||I’ll leave at 8
I’ll/shall leave early.
|Future continuous||Shows what will be taking place at a particular future time.||Tomorrow at this hour, I’ll be sitting on the sand enjoying my new “I’m watch” in the other side of the world.|
|Future perfect||Takes the future as the point from which it looks back at an earlier action.||By Saturday, I’ll have read this online-book in my high-resolution screen.|
These are other ways to express future:
- I’m going to buy a TV set = an intention.
- I’m buying a new TV set = an definitive plan.
- The plan arrives tomorrow at 6:00 = event on a definite schedule.
- Inas is about to be the first real talking monkey in the world.